Direct Admission in Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences
Medical entrance exam is one of the toughest exams in India. Every year many students from science background fight for admission in top medical colleges of India. Many students keep on preparing for two or three years to get admission in medical college without making it a successful attempt. But, here we are giving opportunity to all medical aspirants to fulfill their dreams. We are providing direct admission in Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences through management/NRI seats. So, don’t miss the chance to apply for admission in top medical college of India.
About Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences
Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre comes under Sri Srinivasa Educational & Charitable Trust, Bangalore. The main aim of the institute is to provide quality based Medical education. Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre seeks to be center of excellence in Medical Education and Health Care services. The Institute provides courses in all the disciplines of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences. The founding chairman of Sapthagiri Institute is Late Sri T Giriyappa and Sri G Dayanand. With the combine effort of our founders, the institute has been standing in quality among the other medical institutes.
Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences is located in Chikkasandra, Hesaraghatta Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka. The Institute offers both graduate and postgraduate courses in all the related medical fields. The Institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences and is recognised by Medical Council Of India, New Delhi. If you are looking for admission in top medical institute then this the right time. Apply now for 2017 admission of Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences and avail your seat in one of the top medical institute.
Why to Take Direct Admission in Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences?
- CAMPUS AND FACILITIES- The Sapthagiri Institute has a special student tracking system and a student library which is updated with latest volumes and research journals. Hostel for both boys and girls is present in the campus itself with a food court. Cafeteria in college for student refreshment. The Institute has a huge campus with different departments. Such facilities is provided in the campus so that the student can be groomed into responsible doctors of society.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND EXTRA CO-CURRICULAR- Students of Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences are very active and passionate. To keep students refreshed and passionate about their profession many recreational activities are done in campus. Many cultural and sports activities are conducted for the students. Many students represent their journal and paper in different competition and meets.
- RESEARCH PROGRAM- The Institute conducts paper presentation in different subjects or fields. This creates an environment for the students to grow in their respective field and speciality. Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences has research and development wing which is working on different projects with a group of talented doctors. So, apply now for the 2017 admission of Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences.
COURSES OFFERED AT SAPTHAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- MBBS (four and a half year with one year internship)
- Anatomy (Graduate course)
- Physiology (Graduate course)
- Biochemistry (Graduate course)
- Pathology (Graduate course)
- Pharmacology (Graduate course)
- Microbiology (Graduate course)
- Forensic Science (Graduate course)
- Community Medicine (Graduate course)
- MD Biochemistry (3 years)
- MD Physiology (3 years)
- MD Forensic Medicine (3 years)
- MD Microbiology (3 years)
- MD Pharmacology (3 years)
- MD Community Medicine (3 years)
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS-
There are criteria which has to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criterias are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
- The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry and English.
- For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
- Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
For further details on direct admission in Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences you may contact us and we will help you with the admission process.