Direct Admission In LLM Colleges
After graduation most people go for jobs and some opt for higher studies. In law after LLB comes LLM and LLM means ‘Masters of Laws’. If you are looking for admission in LLM colleges or have just completed your graduation then you are at the right place. Here, we are providing direct admission in LLM colleges through management quota/NRI seats. So, avail your admission in one of the top law institutes of India.
About LLM ( Masters Of Law )
LLM is a postgraduate degree in Law for those who are holding graduate law degree or professional degree or undergraduate degree in related subject. Earlier, the master’s degree was of two years, but now it is of only one year. In India after graduation in law, a person can become an advocate in Bar Council Of India. Post graduation in law is for doing specialisation in some particular subjects like-
- LLM in Constitutional law.
- LLM in Family law.
- LLM in Taxation law.
- LLM in International Law.
- LLM in Business Law.
- LLM in Human rights law.
- LLM in Finance.
- LLM in International trade law.
- LLM in Criminal Justice.
- LLM in Intellectual property law.
- LLM in Public interest law.
- LLM in Banking law.
- LLM in Information Technology.
- LLM in Labor law.
- LLM in Administrative law.
So, don’t sit back and wait for an opportunity, apply now for LLM admission 2017.
Why To Take Admission In LLM Colleges?
After doing specialisation in the subject of your interest, you can have lots of opportunities. After doing post graduation, you gain more knowledge and skills to make your career bright and growing. Doing specialisation brings clarity in the subjects and helps you, to think critically. There are a plethora of jobs and opportunities for law post graduates and some of them are-
- You can practice as advocate and become a jury or judge of a court or Solicitor General with years of practice or experience.
- Government jobs- State PSC or UPSC, Defense or in any other government department, you can join these services.
- Private sector or Corporate sector- You can get jobs in corporate firms as they require lawyers specialised in some of the subjects like finance, information technology or banking or others.
- NGO’s- If you aim to work for the upliftment of the society who can work with NGO’s and help the poor to get justice and equality in their legal matters.
- Teaching in colleges is also a good profession and choice.
- Journalists- Nowadays many law graduate and post graduates prefer to work as reporters for newspaper and television channel.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LLM COLLEGES :
There are some of the criterias to be fulfilled by students to take admission in LLM colleges and they are-
- Must be a law graduate or equivalent graduate degree in any relevant law subject.
- Must have qualified or have decent scores in CLAT.
These are the requirement for LLM admission 2017. For further details on direct admission LLM colleges, you may contact us and we will help you with the admission process.