Direct Admission in MCA / BCA Colleges
BCA/MCA course is one of the most sought after course in India. Many students, who are computer enthusiasts prefer to go for these courses. If you are looking for admission in BCA/MCA then your are at the right place. We are providing direct admission in BCA/MCA through management/vacant seats. So, avail your admission in one of the top BCA/MCA colleges of India.
BCA/MCA (Bachelor Of Computer Application / Master Of Computer Application)
BCA- BCA is an undergraduate course which deals with the computer application studies. If you are a computer enthusiast, then, this course is right for you. The course is of three years comprising of six semesters. This course helps the student to hone their skills and knowledge in computer systems and application. The Bachelor’s degree course consists of computer fundamentals, C programming, System analysis and design, web design and internet programming, visual basic, computer laboratory and practicals. If you are passionate about computers then apply for BCA 2017 admissions.
MCA- MCA is a postgraduate degree which can be done only after doing graduation in computer application. With the rising demand in IT industry many jobs in computer application has rise to a level that many students opt for post graduation. MCA course deals with application development, programming language, and other basic tools so that it enhances the skills and knowledge of students. MCA is a three years duration course which comprises of six semesters. After post graduation there are many job prospects in this field and it helps you to land in good technical post in IT industry. So apply now for MCA 2017 admissions.
Why To Take Direct Admission In BCA / MCA ?
Since the growth and evolution of computers in our day to day life has changed the scenario of the market and job prospects in computer application. From financial firms to online shopping, everywhere in market software professionals are required. There are many job opportunities for BCA graduates and MCA postgraduates as many IT companies require skilled students for their work. There are many different types of jobs in market in different kinds of companies. Some of them are –
- Banking- Software developers and IT specialists are required.1
- In IT industries- Software developer, Technical support, Software testing, Networking, System maintenance, programmers etc.
- Stock exchange and financial companies- Database administrators, System administrators, computer support specialists etc.
- Government agencies and companies- Railway, Defense and many other ministries and department.
- Consultancy- Independent consultant.
- Teaching- In colleges and school you can take up teaching profession.
- E-commerce- These are product based companies and they want skilled programmers and developers.
These are the possibilities and opportunities in BCA/MCA. Direct admission in BCA/MCA is an gate of opportunity to make your career in the IT sector.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION IN BCA/MCA
There are some criteria for getting admission in BCA/MCA and they are-
BCA (BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION)
- Any stream passout with english as its additional subject in ‘10+2’.
- Must have passed with minimum 45% or above in ‘10+2’ class from a recognised board like ‘ICSE’, ‘CBSE’ or any other state board.
MCA (MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION)
- Must have done graduation in BCA from a recognised university.
- Must have 50% or above in graduation degree.
For further details on direct admission in BCA/MCA, you may call us on 07406010001 and we will help you with the admission process.