Direct Admission in Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital
Medical Science is one of the most noble and respected professions in India. Every year entrance exam is conducted and approximately lakh of students appear for the exam. If you have qualified NEET-UG or NEET-PG, then you are at the right place. We are providing direct admission in Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital through management quota/NRI seats. So, avail your admission now by following the below details about the college and it’s courses.
About Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital
The college believes in the development of an outstanding institution in the field of Medical, Dental, Engineering, Management, Paramedical and other emerging technologies with highly developed and quality educational infrastructure with a state-of-art in teaching and learning process. This aim is focused to create a better and healthy world. The Institute is accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC. If you are looking for such an environment then apply now for 2017 admission in Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital.
In the year 1992, Sri A.C. Shanmugam established the Moogambigai Charitable and Educational Trust. It all began with an aim to establish an institutions which provides quality education so that the students can serve the people of our country. The College is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences and is recognised by Medical Council Of India, New Delhi. The Institute is located in Kambipura, Mysore road, Bangalore. The College provides quality medical, paramedical, nursing and healthcare education with state of the art facilities so that the students become compatible to work for the betterment of the society.
Why to Take Direct Admission in Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital?
- CAMPUS AND FACILITIES- Campus of Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital is very large which includes different departments and hostel for both boys and girls. Cafeteria for student relaxation and a central library with more than 10000 volumes and books.
- RESEARCH PROGRAM- Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital encourages students to involve in research and encourages them to take part in ICMR Projects. Students of every course participate in research such as, the PG students participate in research through their dissertation, UG students through project work and Faculty continue Research in their specific subject. The college has infrastructure which satisfies the conditions required for a research center and it also has a Central Research Laboratory. In addition the college has it’s own publication for research papers.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND EXTRA CO-CURRICULAR- Many students actively participate and organise programs. There have been many cultural events conducted by the college so that students can showcase their talent and abilities and rejuvenate their energy. There have been many sports activities and programs for the student to keep them fit and strong. Many research programs and workshops are conducted for the student so that they can bring quality to the medical sciences study.
COURSES AT RAJA RAJESHWARI MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
- MBBS (four and a half year with one year internship).
- MD in Anatomy (3 years).
- MD in Anaesthesia (3 years).
- MD in Biochemistry (3 years).
- MD in Community Medicine (3 years).
- MD in Dermatology (3 years).
- MD in Forensic Medicine (3 years).
- MD in General Medicine (3 years).
- MD in Microbiology (3 years).
- MD in Pathology (3 years).
- MD in Paediatrics (3 years).
- MD in Pharmacology (3 years).
- MD in Physiology (3 years).
- MD in Psychiatry (3 years).
- MD in Radio Diagnosis (3 years).
- MD in Respiratory Medicine (3 years).
- MS in ENT (3 years).
- MS in General Surgery(3 years).
- MS in OBG (3 years).
- MS in Ophthalmology (3 years).
- MS in Orthopaedics (3 years).
- DM – Cardiology (Super Speciality)
- M.Ch. – Urology (Super Speciality)
- M.Ch. – Plastic Surgery (Super Speciality)
- M.Ch. – Pediatric Surgery (Super Speciality)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (2 years).
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology (2 years).
- Diploma in Medical X-Ray Technology (2 years).
- Diploma in Health Inspector (2 years).
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology (2 years).
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology (2 years).
- Ph.D in Physiology
- Fellowship program in ENT.
- Fellowship program in Paediatrics
- Neurology (Super Speciality)
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS-
There are criteria which has to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criterias are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
- The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry and English.
- For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
- Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
For further details on direct admission in Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital you may contact us and we will help you with the admission process.