Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College | Management Quota Fees Bangalore
Medical entrance exam is one of the most toughest exams in India. To become a doctor is a moment of pride and honour as this profession involves the matter of life and death. This profession is highly respectable and rewarding in it’s own. If you are looking for admission in medical colleges, then, this is the right place for you. We are providing direct admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore through management quota / NRI seats.
MS Ramaiah Medical College Admissions Bangalore
MS Ramaiah Medical College is one of the top colleges in India. It was established by Dr. M.S Ramaiah, founding chairman of other institutes of Ramaiah college. M S Ramaiah is known for it’s quality education and skills of its student. The college is located in MSRIT post, MSR nagar, near M S Ramaiah hospital, Mathikere, Banglore, Karnataka. The campus is in a total area of 65 acres called as Gyana Gangothri or ‘Spring Of Knowledge’ which is adjoined to Indian Institute Of Science. The institute comes under the Gokula Education Foundation which was founded in 1962 to impart quality education and make the society better.
M S Ramaiah College was founded in the year 1979 and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Of health Sciences. The campus is spread in an area of 65 acres and is one of the top medical institutes in India. The college is grown into institute of repute and recognition. M S Ramaiah offers diploma, graduate and postgraduate courses in medical science. Direct admission in medical college is an opportunity for all medical aspirants to fulfill their dreams to become doctor.
Top Reasons to Take Admission in Ms Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- CAMPUS AND FACILITIES- M S Ramaiah College is a big campus with all the necessary facilities. Library with all the latest edition and plus it’s a digitised library. Cafeteria is present to appease the appetite of students. The college has a unique information tracking system so that their peers can know how is their performance. The college provides hostel facility to both girls and boys in the campus itself. Student insurance is present for all students so that if in middle of their course, if something happens, which hinder their studies financially then, they can use this insurance facility. M S Ramaiah is a college which cares about student’s career.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND EXTRA CO-CURRICULAR- M S Ramaiah students are very active in co-curricular activities along with their studies. The college campus has different sports facilities and fitness center so that the students can keep himself fit and healthy. Every year students organise cultural fest called ‘Introspection’ in which students showcase their extra co-curricular talent.
- ALUMNI MEET– Every year alumni meet is organised for passout students. In these meets our students who have established them in their career and got settled in different parts of the world come to this meet and guide our current students. Our current students get to know more about their future career aspects and get clear about their future goals by meeting our passout students.
So avail your seat in one of the top medical college of India. Apply now for 2017 medical college admissions.
MS Ramaiah Medical College Direct Admission 2018 Batch
- Anatomy (U.G + P.G).
- Physiology (U.G + P.G).
- Biochemistry (U.G + P.G).
- Microbiology (U.G + P.G).
- Pathology (U.G + P.G).
- Pharmacology (U.G + P.G).
- Forensic Medicine (U.G + P.G).
- Community Medicine (U.G + P.G).
- Otolaryngology (E.N.T.) (P.G).
- Ophthalmology (P.G).
- General Medicine (U.G + P.G).
- General Surgery (U.G + P.G)
- Orthopedics (P.G).
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBG) (P.G).
- Anesthesiology (P.G).
- Radio Diagnosis (P.G).
- Oncology (P.G).
- Pediatrics (P.G).
- Emergency Medicine (U.G + P.G).
- Dermatology (P.G).
- Chest Medicine (U.G + P.G).
- Neurology (U.G + P.G)..
- Endocrinology (P.G).
- Gastroenterology (P.G).
- Cardiology (P.G).
- Nephrology (P.G).
- Urology (P.G).
- Neurosurgery (P.G).
- Vascular Surgery (P.G).
- Plastic Surgery (P.G).
- Pediatric Surgery (P.G).
Eligibility for Direct Admission in MBBS in 2018
There are criteria which has to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criteria are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
- The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry and English.
- For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
- Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
For further details on admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College through management quota, you may contact us and we will help you with the admission process.