Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute Of Management, Bangalore
Admission time and unable to get direct admission in top colleges of management. Here is a chance to get admission in one of the best colleges in India. We are providing direct admission in M S Ramaiah Institute Of Management, Bangalore through management quota and vacant seats. We help students to get direct admission and is open for all students who are interested in getting admission in M S Ramaiah Institute.
About MS Ramaiah Institute Of Management
M S Ramaiah Institute Of Management, Bangalore is an autonomous college established in 1995. The institute is affiliated and recognised by AICTE, New Delhi. The institute is located in MSR Nagar, New BEL Road, Bangalore, Karnataka. MSRIM offers undergraduate, postgraduate and Phd in management courses. MSRIM has been ranked by many magazines as one of the top institute in India for management studies. MSRIM is also a well-known research centre in 12 areas. These includes engineering, technology and management disciplines.
Why To Take Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute Of Management, Bangalore?
- CAMPUS AND OTHER FACILITIES – The campus is huge and there are many different departments around the management department. There is library with all new latest editions and references. Campus has computer labs for students so that they can keep themselves up to date with the latest theories of management. Hostel facilities for both girls and boys is provided in the campus itself. For student relaxation there is also a cafeteria.
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES – The institute has some top recruiters every year like Flipkart, ICICI bank, Future Group, Citibank, Ernst & Young, Northern trust, HP, Asian Paints and many more. Almost every students get placed after graduation.
- EXTRA CURRICULAR AND STUDENT CLUB – Many student events and fest are organised by students. There are different clubs according to their departments. Events such as TEDx MSRIT was organised by the students . The institute has it’s own newsletter called “Sankalpa Newsletter” it covers all the events and programs conducted in MSRIM. This is the environment of MSRIM which helps the student to enhance their skills.
- RESEARCH PROPOSALS AND ALUMNI MEET – The institute conducts research with the help of faculty expertise. MSRIM also have management review journal which is published every year. M S Ramaiah conduct alumni meet every year for passout students. In these alumni meet current students get chance to meet passout batches and they guide their juniors for future endeavours.
Courses Offered By MS Ramaiah Institute Of Management, Bangalore-
PGDM (POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT) – This course is of two year duration involving total four semesters. Internship is a must for students and it involves training so that students are equip with the right knowledge and skills. Some of the specialization are-
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- BANKING FINANCIAL SERVICES & INSURANCES
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.
These are the courses offered by M S Ramaiah Institute Of Management, Bangalore.
For further details on direct admission in MS Ramaiah Institute Of Management, Bangalore you can contact us and we will help you with the admission process.