Direct Admission in S. Nijalingappa Medical College & Hsk Hospital & Research Center
Admission in one of the top medical college is a moment of pride and a surety of having a bright career. S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Center is one such college which imparts quality education in India. If you have qualified NEET-UG or NEET-PG then, we will help you to get admission in top medical college of India. We are providing direct admission in S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Center, through management quota/NRI seats.
About S. Nijalingappa Medical College & Hsk Hospital & Research Center
The college was established in 1999 with an aim to develop the national health and medical situation. S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Center has been imparting quality education and providing research development in medical sciences since its establishment. Today the Institute stands in a total forty three acres ground with all the facilities and amenities. So, avail your seat now in the top medical college of India. Apply now for 2017 admissions of S. Nijalingappa Medical college.
S Nijalingappa Medical College, HSK Hospital and Research Centre (SNMC) is located in Bagalkot, Karnataka, India. The College offers both graduate and post-graduate programs in various fields and is recognized by the Medical Council of India. The College is also recognized by General Medical Council (UK), Sri Lanka Medical Council, WHO and Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK. The Institute has been recognised for different accolades and awards. The students of this college are from all corners of India as well from abroad.
Why to Take Admission in S. Nijalingappa Medical College & Hsk Hospital & Research Center?
- CAMPUS AND FACILITIES- S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Center is a big campus with all the necessary facilities. Library with all the latest edition and is spread in an area of two acres. Cafeteria is present to appease the appetite of the students. The college provides hostel facility to both girls and boys in the campus itself as well as transport facility for the day scholars.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND EXTRA CO-CURRICULAR- Here, the students are very active in co-curricular activities along with their studies. The college campus has different sports facilities and fitness center i.e.,gym, so that the students can keep himself fit and healthy. The college has big playground on par with National standards in the campus for playing cricket, football, table tennis, volleyball, hockey, badminton and in addition to it athletics and indoor games are also available.
- ALUMNI MEET AND RESEARCH PROGRAM- Every year alumni meet is organised for passout students. In these meets our students who have established them in their career and got settled in different parts of the world come to this meet and guide our current students. Our current students get to know more about their future career aspects and get clear about their future goals by meeting our passout students. Many research programs are conducted in national and international level. So avail your seat in one of the top medical college of India.
COURSES OFFERED AT S. NIJALINGAPPA MEDICAL COLLEGE
The college offers graduate, postgraduate courses and diploma courses in the following fields-
- MBBS (four and a half year with one year internship).
- General Medicine (Graduate)
- General Surgery (Graduate)
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Graduate)
- Pediatrics (Graduate)
- Orthopedics (Graduate)
- Ophthalmology (Graduate)
- ENT (Graduate)
- Dermatology & Venereology (Graduate)
- Psychiatry (Graduate)
- Anaesthesia (Graduate)
- Radiology (Graduate)
- Nephrology (Graduate)
- Neurology (Graduate)
- Urology (Graduate)
- Pulmonology (Graduate)
- Neurosurgery (Graduate)
- Laparoscopic surgery (Graduate)
- Gastroenterology (Graduate)
- Plastic Surgery (Graduate)
- Pediatric Surgery (Graduate)
- Ayurveda (Graduate)
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS-
There are criteria which has to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criterias are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
- The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry and English.
- For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
- Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
For further details on direct admission in S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Center you may contact us and we will help you with the admission process.