Direct Admission In RNS Institute Of Technology, Bangalore
Looking for admission in one of the top engineering institutes of India. But unable to get direct admission in graduate and undergraduate courses. Here, we are giving opportunity to all the engineering aspirants to get direct admission in RNS Institute Of Technology, Bangalore through management and vacant seats. Avail your seat in one of the top engineering institute of India for a brighter future.
About RNS Institute Of Technology, Bangalore
RNS Institute Of Technology , Bangalore is established by Dr. R.N Shetty with Prof. M.R Holla. The institute was established with a vision to impart quality education to young generation and help in development of technical education in India. RNS Institute is one of the top Institutes in Karnataka.
RNS Institute Of Technology, Bangalore is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technical University and is recognised by AICTE, and UGC, New Delhi. The institute was established in 2001 by the Group of Chairman Dr. R.N Shetty. The institute is located in rajarajeshwari nagar post, Channasandra, Bangalore, Karnataka. RNSIT is accredited by NAAC and is counted as one of the top engineering institute under VTU affiliated colleges.
Why To Take Admission In RNS Institute Of Technology, Bangalore?
- PLACEMENT CELL – After graduation placement is really important for every graduate. RNSIT, Bangalore provides on-campus opportunity to its students. Some of the companies are Samsung, HCL, HP, Huawei, CGI, and many more. Every year instiute place students in top MNC’s and thus, direct admission in RNS Institute Of Technology, Bangalore may become a choice for every student for better future.
- CAMPUS AND FACILITIES – The college campus is spread across 108 acres of area and is one of the largest campus in Karnataka. There are nine blocks in the campus and every department has it’s own building. Library, Cafeteria, hostel and transportation facilities are present for students. State of art i.e, international level cricket ground is also present. There is a separate fitness department for the students.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES – Two cultural festivals are conducted every year one is “Parichay” and the other one is “Pantheon” . These are two tech fest which organises national level competitions by inviting other college students. Many student clubs are present like quiz club called as “Trivial pursuit” and there is also IEEE branch which is very active.
- ALUMNI MEET AND RESEARCH PROGRAM – RNS Institute conducts alumni meet every year. Our passout students guide current batch students for their future endeavours. RNS Institute Of Technology has research department and is slowly trying to improve its R&D lab.
GRADUATE COURSES OFFERED –
- B.E in Computer Science & Engineering with intake of 120,
- B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering with intake of 180,
- B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with intake of 60,
- B.E in Information & Science Engineering with intake of 120,
- B.E in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with intake of 60,
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering with intake of 180,
- B.E in Civil Engineering with intake of 60.
POST GRADUATE COURSES OFFERED-
- M.tech in Computer Application with intake of 120,
- M.tech in Computer Science Engineering with intake of 24,
- M.tech in Computer Network Engineering with intake of 18,
- M.tech in Industrial Electronics with intake of 18,
- M.tech in VLSI & Embedded System with intake of 24,
- M.tech in Power Electronics with intake of 18.
RESEARCH PROGRAM OFFERED-
- Phd & M.Sc in Computer Science Engineering,
- Phd & M.Sc in Electronics and Communication Engineering,
- Phd & M.Sc in Instrumentation technology,
- Phd & M.Sc in Chemistry,
- Phd & M.Sc in Mathematics,
- Phd & M.Sc in Physics.
These are the courses offered by RNS Institute Of Technology. For further details on RNS Institute Of Technology, Bangalore you may contact us and we will help you with admission process.
Call us on 09741004996 to know more.