Direct Admission in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
Medical entrance exam is one of the most toughest exams in India. To become a doctor is a moment of pride and honour as this profession involves the matter of life and death. This profession is highly respectable and rewarding in it’s own. If you are looking for admission in medical colleges, then, this is the right place for you. We are providing direct admission in Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore through management quota/NRI seats.
About Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore was established by the Vokkaligara Sangha in 1980. Many other Medical Institutes are present under Vokkaligara Sangha and has it’s goal to promote quality education in the country. The college has it’s own hospital which provides better quality of treatment. The institute is located in Banashankari and recently it has developed its infrastructure. This is the time to take admission in one of the top medical colleges of India.
Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore is one of the top medical college in Karnataka which is adding it’s own contribution to the development of medical studies in India. The Institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Of Medical Sciences and is recognised by Medical college Of India, New Delhi. The Institute is also recognised by General Medical Council Of United kingdom, World Health Organisation and The Royal College Of Obstetrics and Gynecologists, London. The Institute offers different courses like graduate, postgraduate and diploma.
Why to Take Admission in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- CAMPUS AND FACILITIES- The college is spread in a huge area and is having state of art laboratories and facilities. The college has a canteen and a coffee corner for the refreshment of its students. Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore has a central library with latest edition and volume of books. Since, campus have it’s own hospital so it is an added advantage for the students to have better quality education. These are the facilities provided to the students which help them to grow into a responsible doctors of society.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS- Students of Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore are very active in making the society aware of present medical issues by organising many health awareness program. Many different competition like quiz, sports, and many workshops are organised by the students. With career growth, the college knows students need some refreshment so, many cultural programs and events are organised by the students.
- ALUMNI MEET- Every year the institute conducts alumni meet so that the passout students can guide the current students for their future choices and opportunities. Many of our students are settled in different parts of India as well as outside India. These meet provide an environment for the students to grow.So, apply for 2017 admission of Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore and avail your opportunity in one of the top medical colleges of India.
COURSES OFFERED AT KEMPEGOWDA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- MBBS of four and a half duration with one year internship.
- MD in Anatomy
- MD in Physiology
- MD in Biochemistry
- MD in Pharmacology
- MD in Pathology
- MD in Microbiology
- MD in Forensic Medicine
- MD in Community Medicine
- MD in Medicine
- MD in Paediatrics
- MD in Dermatology
- MD in Radio Diagnosis
- MD in Anaesthesiology
- MD in Psychiatry
- MD in Emergency Medicine
- MS in General Surgery
- MS in O.B.G
- MS in Ophthalmology
- MS in E.N.T
- MS in Orthopaedics
- Diploma in DA (Anaesthesiology)
- Diploma in DCP(Pathology)
- Diploma in DCH(Paediatrics)
- Diploma in DGO (O.B.G)
- Diploma in DOMS (Ophthalmology)
- Diploma in D.Ortho. (Orthopaedics)
- Diploma in D.L.O (E.N.T)
- Diploma in DMRD (Radio Diagnosis)
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS-
There are criteria which has to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criterias are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
- The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry and English.
- For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
- Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
For further details on direct admission in Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore you may contact us and we will help you with the admission process.