Direct Admission In CMS Business School ( Jain University ), Bangalore
Looking for admissions in one of the top business schools of India, then here your search ends. Here is the chance to get direct admission in one of the top business school of India. Jain University provides quality education and an environment to grow its student into a strong individual. So, we are providing direct admission in CMS Business School Jain University, Bangalore through management quota and vacant seats.
About CMS Business School ( Jain University ), Bangalore
CMS Business School Jain University, Bangalore comes under the JGI Group and was established in 1956 . The University is a private deemed University and before CMS Business School, the University was named as “Shri Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain College”. Jain University is also a member of the association of universities of Pacific and Asia and the CMS Business School comes under it. The Business School has it’s own vision and goals which is accomplished every year through its student.
The CMS Business School Jain University campus is at Atria Towers, Palace Road, bangalore, Karnataka. The Jain University have many colleges under it, which includes engineering, management and commerce. CMS Business School Jain University, Bangalore is affiliated to Jain University and is recognised by UGC, New Delhi. In India Today survey Jain University has been ranked in top Universities in India.
Why Take Direct Admission In Cms Business School Jain University, Bangalore University?
- CAMPUS AND OTHER FACILITIES – Jain University provides all the facilities to students. Wifi enabled campus , hostel facility for both girls and boys, cafeteria, library, stadium and auditorium. Life in jain university is always dynamic and happening. Technology enabled classrooms for students with wifi enabled. Our classrooms have eco-friendly air conditioning.
- PLACEMENT CELL- The college provides further opportunity for the students. Students get placed every year in MNC’s and CMS Business School has the best campus placement cell. Some of the top recruiters are ICICI Securities, Morgan Stanley, Practo, Vision Express, TATA, Tech Mahindra, Yes Bank, Asian Paints and many more.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND EXTRACURRICULAR – Students of CMS Business School Jain University are very active and sporty. They have not limited them in just academics but also engaged in other activities like sports, fest, cultural programs and many more. There are many clubs of different departments and the students have their own student council.
- ALUMNI MEET AND ALUMNI TALK – CMS Business School Jain University, Bangalore conducts alumni meet for the passout students every year . Some of our alma mater are Ambi Subramaniam (violinist); K L Rahul, Karun Nair, Varun Aaron, Kaunain Abbas, Shreyas Gopal, Robin Uthappa, RaviKumar Samarth, Manish Pandey, H.S Sharath (all are cricketer); Diganth( actor); Rohan Bopanna (tennis) and many more. These meets have a motto to help current students to think clearly about what they have to do next after graduation.
Courses Offered By CMS Business School Jain University, Bangalore are :
MBA- This course is of two years duration and involves following specialisation-
- gHuman Resource
- Marketing and Finance
- Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Finance and Human Resource Management
MBA (from Jain University) + MIB (from France Business School, France)- CMS Business School Jain University, Bangalore has an MoU with the FBS. After completing MBA(2 years program) from CMS Business School, a student can be transferred to MIB program(8 month program). MIB is Master’s in International Business which will be followed by a research thesis.
These are the courses offered by CMS Business School Jain University, Bangalore. For further details on direct admission in CMS Business School Jain University, Bangalore you may contact us and we will help you in the admission process.