Direct Admission in A J Institute of Medical Science
Admission in Medical Science is one of the toughest thing for medical aspirants in India. Many students give entrance exams for the admission where only few meritorious students get selected. But here, we are giving chance to all the medical aspirants to get direct admission in medical science. We are providing direct admission in A J Institute Of Medical Science. We provide seats to the students through management quota and vacant seats. This is an opportunity for students who want to graduate in medical science.
About A J Institute of Medical Science
The institute comes under Laxmi Memorial Education trust which was formed by Mr. A J Shetty in the memory of his mother Late. Laxmi Shetty. The institute has foundational value to promote education and research in medical field. Direct admission in A J institute Of Medical Science is an opportunity for students to become doctors and impart in country’s health development through its research program.
The institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Science and recognised by medical Council Of India. A J Institute of Medical Sciences was established on 21st October 2002. The institute founder and promoter is industrialist Mr. A J Shetty. A J Institute Of Medical Science is located at Kuntikana junction on NH-17, Mangalore, Karnataka. The institute has it’s own hospital and research center named as A J Hospital and Research Center. The annual intake of students is 150 every year.
A J Institute Of Medical Science is one of the prestigious medical institute in Karnataka.
Why to Take Admission in A J Institute of Medical Science?
- FACILITIES AND INFRASTRUCTURE- The campus is spread in a vast area surrounded by greenery and garden. Institute has provided internet facility to the students. A J Institute has well equipped laboratory and departments. The institute has well versed library which have all the recent editions and volumes of references & books. For student refreshment cafeteria is present and a ground for playing any sports. Hostel facility is there for both boys and girls.
- RESEARCH AND PUBLICATION- A J Institute has it’s own research center and hospital. The research center is active in almost all the departments and is publishing its own paper. The papers are always presented in many research meets and programs where healthy discussion is held on the particular topic.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND PROGRAMS- A J Institute has student council which was inaugurated on 2013 and it has been active since then to till now. Every year new council is formed. Many programs are held solely by student council. Many functions like “Euphoria”, fresher’s day for juniors, traditional day, hostel day and sports day “impetus” are held by students so that they can engage themselves in extra curricular activities apart from academics.
- ALUMNI MEET AND ALUMNIS- Every year institute conducts alumni meet for the current students. Our alumni has all the passout students who guide their juniors for their future endeavours.
GRADUATE COURSES OFFERED BY A J INSTITUTE OF INSTITUTE MEDICAL SCIENCE-
- MBBS- (5 YEARS)
- Anatomy- (MD 4 seats)
- Physiology- (MD 3 seats)
- Biochemistry- (MD 3 seats)
- Pathology- (MD 5 seats)
- Microbiology- (MD 2 seats)
- Pharmacology- (MD 4 seats)
- Forensic Science- (MD 2 seats)
- Community Medicine- (MD 4 seats)
- General Medicine- (MD 12 seats)
- Dermatology- (MD 3 seats)
- Respiratory Medicine- (MD 3 seats)
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest diseases- (MD 1 seats)
- Paediatrics- (MD 6 seats)
- Diploma in child health- ( MD 2 seats)
- General Surgery- (MS 8 seats)
- Orthopaedics- (MS 4 seats)
- ENT- (MS 3 seats)
- Ophthalmology- (MS 3 seats)
- OBG- (MS 6 seats)
- Anaesthesiology- (MD 8 seats)
- Radiology- (MD 8 seats)
- Psychiatry- (MD 1 seats)
- Radiotherapy- (MD 1 seats)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery- (M.Ch 1 seats)
- Cardiology- (DM 1 seats)
- Urology- (M.Ch 1 seats)
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS-
There are criteria which has to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criterias are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
- The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry and English.
- For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
- Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
These are the courses offered by the institute. For more details on direct admission in A J Institute Of Medical Sciences you can contact us and we will help you in the admission process.