Direct Admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Architecture, Bangalore
If you want to design spaces or pursue a career as an architect, then you need to do the Architecture degree. The student of architecture travels across the country and learn lots of things about the world’s importance, their history, the different styles of future and past, and why or how a specific style bombed and revived. Through admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Architecture, Bangalore, students not only learn to design spaces but they will also learn how to create life inside them. You need to spend five years to finish a bachelor degree and two years for a postgraduate degree.
Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering was established in 1979. DSCE is approved by AICTE, New Delhi. It is affiliated by VTU (Visvesvaraya Technological University). The Institute possesses a land of 29 acres with the large infrastructure. It includes high standard laboratories, latest machines and equipment.
The faculty members are research oriented. They have numerous R& D sponsored research projects from various agencies, for example, ISRO, DST, AICTE et cetera. It possesses 16 bachelor degree courses and 17 Masters Degree Courses. Moreover, engineering branch has 21 Research Centers which helps research scholars to get Ph. D. degree. There are other courses which are NBA accredited.
Dayanand Sagar College of Architecture, Bangalore
The architecture creation requires skill, intelligence, and passion. The Dayanand Sagar College of Architecture, Bangalore has a design-oriented course curriculum. Through this curriculum, students able to solve real-world problems related to architecture. With admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Architecture, Bangalore, students gain societal knowledge helpful in the contemporary world. The continuing efforts of the staff and faculty, both visiting and core are focused on supporting and strengthening architectural education.
Why Take Direct Admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Architecture, Bangalore?
- Infrastructure: The Dayanand Sagar Institute has two types of hostels: the “Indian” and the “NRI” hostel. The NRI hostel is not limited to NRI’s only but anybody can afford it. If a student wants A/C room, television, and various other facilities then he or she need to pay accordingly.
- Faculty: The faculty members are friendly and wonderful. Students are satisfied with their way of teaching. Experienced teachers from other reputed colleges visit our college and deliver expert lectures on different niches of architecture.
- Crowd: The crowd is colorful with a mix blend of boys and girls. In Dayanand College of Architecture, Bangalore, the ratio of girls to boys is at the good margin. 25 % students are those who are from outside and rest are from Bangalore side.
- Canteen: There are 4 to 5 canteens in the college. The NRI cafeteria is the biggest cafeteria and costlier also. It does not compromise with food quality. Apart from this, the Indian canteen serves the South-Indian food and drink. You will also find Nescafe stall and much more. The canteens of Dayanand Sagar College of Architecture provide different varieties of food.
The Dayanand Sagar College of Architecture offers two Graduate course and research program in architecture.
- Graduate Course
- Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture)
- Research Program
- D. In Architecture
If you want to seek more information regarding direct admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Architecture, you may contact us.