Admission in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre (VIMS)
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore is one of the best medical institutes in Bangalore as well as India which provides quality education in the field of medical science and healthcare. The institute provides state of the art infrastructure facilities for the students. The institute consists of a fleet of well-trained faculty members and staff members to provides with quality healthcare services. With more than 1600 plus beds in the hospital, the institute provides a 24 hours service for the patients. They have departments like critical care unit, emergency department, central domestic labs and blood bank. Each department has its own responsibilities to serve the patients according to their requirements.
Vydehi Medical College Admission Procedure
- The student must fill in the admission form and submit either by post or by going to the administration office.
- They should likewise have passed the NEET examination and present the scorecard alongside the form.
- Selection will be done on merit basis and chosen students might be required the direct counselling session.
- Candidates must take care to present the required documents specified in the application form at the season of admission.
- The determination of competitors and seat sharing will be based on the principles of Medical/Dental Council of India and Government of Karnataka separately.
- Candidates must be above 17 years old to take admission. They should have passed 10+2 with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks from a recognised university or board.
- Candidate must have taken English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Zoology as their main subjects.
- Candidates which belongs to a reserved category such as Scheduled Tribe or Scheduled Caste has to score an aggregate of minimum 40% marks.
- All the courses and rules of admission are approved by Medical Council of India [MCI].
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]:
- Cardiac Technology
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Perfusion Technology
- Renal Dialysis Technology
- Medical Radiological Technology
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Anesthesia Technology
- Echocardiography Technology
- Bachelor of Dental Science [BDS]
- Doctorate of Medicine [MD]:
- Community Medicine
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- Hospital Administration
- Master of Dental Science [MDS]
- Master of Chirurgiae [M.Ch]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master of Surgery [MS]
Vydehi Medical College Fee Structure
Management Quota Admission in Vydehi Medical College, Bangalore
Candidates from national and international countries take admission in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre (VIMS). As the institutions take a keen interest in the careers of every student, they gave each student a chance for developing a better career for themselves. And that’s why the institutions provide admissions in management quota. The candidates must have provided a certain amount of donation for the fund of VIMS trust. The university provides personality development classes and soft skill classes for the students. They build a stage for the students to develop and mould their skills to face the harsh corporate world. If you are looking for admission guidance or admission in Vydehi Medical College through Management Quota, then call us on 09741004996.