Direct Admission in Acharya School of Architecture, Bangalore
Architecture is a craft and beautiful career. The majority of people admire the profession of the architect because of their likings in incredible creativity, building block knowledge, and problem-solving capability. The Acharya institution also incorporates Engineering, Technology, Management, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Teaching, Nursing, Communication, Journalism, Fashion Design, et cetera. If you want to pursue your career in the field of architecture then, you can admit yourself through direct admission in Acharya School of Architecture, Bangalore. Acharya college of Architecture is an emerging institute and nurtures your profession with leadership quality.
About Acharya School of Architecture, Bangalore
Acharya Institutes completes its 25 years and visualize itself as the Main Head of the institution. It produces professionals which meet the expectations of the industry. Moreover, in the teaching field, Acharya Institutes possesses Infrastructural and intellectual expertise in more than 50 different streams.
Acharya School of Architecture is founded in 2009. It is spread over 120 acres of land. It provides one graduate degree i.e. Bachelor in Architecture (B.Arch.).
In the starting 7 years, Acharya School of Architecture is recognized as the premier institutions in Bangalore which impart architectural education. The Acharya School of Architecture students have best infrastructure facilities for learning architecture. It includes Tutorial Halls, Computer Centers, Studios, and Laboratories equipped with latest tools. Apart from these facilities, the campus is Wi-Fi enabled and provides the 110 Mbps broadband speed.
Why Take Direct Admission In Acharya School Of Architecture, Bangalore?
Through admission in Acharya School of Architecture, Bangalore, you can avail the following facilities:
- Accommodation: Acharya institute has 7 hostels for girls and 5 hostels for boys. 1500 students are living in one hostel. They can select three, double and single bedded rooms. Hostels also possess common areas with Newspaper and TV facility. Sports and horse riding facility are also available for students.
- Dining: Dining halls are well-maintained with hygienic cooking and fully mechanized Kitchen infrastructure. They serve both type of food: non-vegetarian and vegetarian. The menu of the dining hall is prepared as per the resident’s taste and food habits. The meeting of Mess Committee is conducted every month for discussing the menu. The students who are from abroad can use the mess facility or they can cook their own food in a separate kitchen. This is only offered in the international hostel of students in Acharya institute.
- Transport: The transport facility is provided to students and staff members. The transport group consists of a transport manager, experienced drivers, and trained maintenance staff to the smooth functioning of the transport. The campus also provides metropolitan trains and buses as a second option to transport facilities. The BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) runs both Volvo and regular buses from the Bangalore city to Acharya Institute.
- Mentorship: The strong mentorship of Acharya Institutes gives guidance to students for personal and academic needs and about security. The purpose is to monitor the growth of students in general behavior, learning capabilities, academic performance, punctuality, and attendance.
- Forums: Forums are the building block for curricular initiatives by the student. They basically help students in nurturing their skills like teamwork, leadership, coordination, communication etc. which plays an important role in career scenarios.
- Graduate Course
- Bachelor of Architecture
Do you want to avail the above-mentioned facilities? And want to know more about our school? Do you’ve any inquiry regarding admission? You can contact us.