Direct Admission in MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital
Looking for Medical College admission then you are at the right place. Here we are giving opportunity to all NEET-UG or NEET-PG qualified students to get admission in top Medical Institute. We are providing direct admission in M.V.J Medical College & Research Hospital through management quota/NRI seats. This is a chance for every medical aspirant to transcend their dream into reality. Apply now for admissions and below are the details of the institute and its courses.
About MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital
In 1970, a man with a vision of an educational revolution set up the Venkatesha Education Society The efforts of Dr. M V Jayaraman who was an educationist laid the foundation of the Venkatesha Education Society. MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital come under the umbrella of the Venkatesha Education Society and is trying to fulfill the goals of our visionary founder. It is one of the most respected college which is trying to excel in the field of Medical education.
MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital is a well established Institute which is imparting quality medical education in country. The Medical College was established in 2001 and is located in Hoskote district which is very near to the Bangalore city. The college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences is recognized by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi. The College offers graduate, postgraduate and diploma courses in different fields. Admission in MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital is an opportunity for the students to grow their career in the right path.
Why to Take Direct Admission in MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital ?
- CAMPUS AND FACILITIES- Campus of MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital is very large which includes different departments and hostel for both boys and girls. Cafeteria for student relaxation and a central library with more than 10000 volumes and books.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND EXTRA CO-CURRICULAR- Many students actively participate and organise programs and events. There have been many cultural events conducted by the college so that students can showcase their talent and abilities. There have been many sports activities and programs for the student to keep them fit and strong.
- RESEARCH PROGRAMS- The institute has a research wing which focuses in research and conducts many workshops according to different departments. These workshops give impetus to the student to develop their knowledge and work towards the development of health science. This is the environment in MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital so apply now for 2017 admissions and avail your seat.
COURSES OFFERED AT M.V.J MEDICAL COLLEGE & RESEARCH HOSPITAL
The college offers both graduate and postgraduate courses in different fields. Some of the courses are-
- MBBS with a duration of four and a half year as well as one year internship.
- Pathology (MD- 3 year).
- General surgery (MS- 3 year).
- DPM (PG Diploma)
- General Medicine (MD-3 year).
- Orthopaedics (MS- 3 year).
- DCH (PG Diploma).
- Psychiatry (MD-3 year).
- Ophthalmology (MS- 3 year).
- D Ortho (PG Diploma).
- Dermatology (MD-3 year).
- ENT (MS- 3 year).
- DGO (PG Diploma).
- Paediatrics (MD- 3 year).
- OBG (MS- 3 year).
- DA (PG Diploma).
- Anaesthesia (MD-3 year).
- DOMS (MS- 3 year).
- Radiology (PG Diploma).
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS-
There are criteria which has to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criterias are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
- The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry and English.
- For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
- Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
For further details on direct admission in MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital you may contact us and we will help you with the admission process.