Direct Admission in M. S. Ramaiah College of Architecture, Bangalore
Architecture is the creation character, volumes, and spaces. It is the fields which cannot be limited to theories or textbooks. The field of architecture is beyond the scope of what we read and what we draw. And this is the thing which is mostly missing in most of the architecture colleges. Getting Architecture Degree from M.S. Ramaiah College of Architecture is very beneficial, as the college offers exposure to different national workshops and competitions. Admission in M.S. Ramaiah College of Architecture, Bangalore will give you career-oriented opportunities. Overall, you will get the unforgettable memories after graduating from this college.
About Ms Ramaiah Institute of Technology
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology is now known by name Ramaiah Institute of Technology. RIT is a private engineering institute located in Karnataka, Bangalore. It is under the umbrella of VTU (Visvesvaraya Technological University). The Ramaiah College was built up in 1962. Ramaiah Institute of Technology has been autonomous for Postgraduate and Undergraduate programs in August 2007. RIT has a major research center in 12 fields including management and engineering streams. In Bangalore, RIT is only one engineering institute which is providing autonomous courses at postgraduate and undergraduate level.
MS Ramaiah College Of Architecture, Bangalore
At present, the M.S. Ramaiah College of Architecture, Bangalore provides B. Arch, M. Arch (Landscape Architecture) under Visvesvaraya Technological University. The College of Architecture is glad to have qualified, dedicated and energetic faculty team.
The M.S. Ramaiah College of Architecture has been a dais of energy, knowledge, and creativity. It fuses qualities from both the students and faculty. The course curriculum of direct admission in M.S. Ramaiah College of Architecture, Bangalore emphasizes on inference, study and research analysis which enable the students to survey new territories in cultural and physical settings.
The Undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Ramaiah College of Architecture, Bangalore focuses on the research scholars and students which are responsible and committed towards their goals. To facilitate the desired goals of the students, Ramaiah College of Architecture conducts architectural competitions, workshops, site visits, study tours, seminars, and guest lecturers from industry experts.
Why Take Direct Admission in M. S. Ramaiah College of Architecture, Bangalore?
- Placement: The College Training and Placement cell offers on-campus job opportunities. The Ramaiah Training & Placement cell offers soft skills training to those students who are in the final year. This facility empowers them to acquire the demanding needs of the corporate sector.
- Sports: M.S. Ramaiah College of Architecture offer a wide range of recreation, sports, and free time activities for faculty, staff, and students.
- Resources: The College possesses a large number of resources which are important for students. The college management takes care of the resources and staff which make learning a beautiful treasure.
- Facilities: Transportation facility is given to students. The cafeteria is provided for students to make fun. You will also find a library which has 1000+ books of different volumes plus references are also available in the college library.
- Graduate Course
The M.S. Ramaiah College of Architecture, Bangalore provide 5-year B.Arch course.
- Post Graduate Course
The College of Architecture offers M.Arch in Landscape Architecture.
In this course students are urged to:
- make live-projects,
- take part in competitions, conferences and seminars.
- publish high-quality research papers in international and national journals.
After going through the above-mentioned details, do you want to know more about direct admission in M.S. Ramaiah College of Architecture, Bangalore? You can contact us and we will guide you.