Direct Admission In Jain University
Looking for admission in one of the top universities of India, then Jain university is the right place for you. We are providing admission in Engineering, management, commerce, humanities and science. Jain University offers admission in all the courses mentioned above. Even though University conducts it’s own entrance exam, you can get direct admission in Jain University. Jain University provides quality education and an environment to grow its student into a strong individual. Here we are giving chance to every student to have such quality. We are providing direct admission in Jain University through management quota and vacant seats.
“Shri Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain College” was established in 1956 by the JGI Group and it was renamed afterwards to “Jain University”. Jain University is a private deemed University under University Grants Commision (UGC). The University is also a member of the association of universities of Pacific and Asia. Jain University provides quality education and it has enhanced its research and development in different disciplines.
About Jain University
The University is promoted by JGI Group in India and the state of Karnataka. The University have many colleges under it, which includes engineering, management and commerce. The University have different college campuses and they are-
- School of graduate studies in JC Road Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Center of management studies in Lalbagh Road Bangalore, Karnataka.
- School of engineering and technology in Kanakapura Taluk, Ramanagara District, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- School of commerce studies in Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- CMS business school in JP Nagar Bangalore, Karnataka.
- International Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Management in JGI Global Campus,
- Jakkasandra Post, Kanakapura Taluk, Ramanagara District, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Center for Research in Social Sciences and Education in Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Chenraj Roychand center for entrepreneurship in J P Nagar 6th Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Center for Research in Pure and Applied Science in 3rd Block Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Why To Take Direct Admission In Jain University?
- CAMPUS AND OTHER FACILITIES – Jain University has a very good campus with all the necessities required by the students. Students have access to free wifi, hostel, cafeteria, library, stadium and auditorium. Life in jain university is always dynamic and happening.
- CAMPUS PLACEMENT – The college not only provide admission and degree but provides further opportunity for the students. Students get placed every year in MNC’s and other kind of companies of their respective field.
- STUDENT ACTIVITY AND EXTRACURRICULAR – Students are very active here. They have not limited them in just academics but also engaged them in other activities like sports, tech fest, cultural programs and many more.
- ALUMNI MEET AND ALUMNI TALK – Jain University have many alumni and conduct every year a alumni meet for the current students. Some of our alumni’s are Ambi Subramaniam (violinist); K L Rahul, Karun Nair, Varun Aaron, Kaunain Abbas, Shreyas Gopal, Robin Uthappa, RaviKumar Samarth, Manish Pandey, H.S Sharath (all are cricketer); Diganth( actor); Rohan Bopanna (tennis) and many more. These meets have a motto to help current students to think clearly about what they have to do next after graduation.
Graduate And Post Graduate Courses Offered in Jain University
- BCom (Regular)
- BCom (Honors)
- BCom (Professional)
- MCom (Electives)
- MCom (With Specialization)
- Postgraduate Diploma
Engineering And Technology
B Tech Courses
- Aerospace engineering.(4 years)
- Electrical and electronics.(4 years)
- Electronics and communication.(4 years)
- Information science.(4 years)
- Computer science.(4 years)
- Computer science (specialisation in cloud technology and mobile applications).
- Computer science (cloud technology and information security).
- Computer science (specialisation in information security and mobile application).
- Information science (specialisation in web technology and big data).
M tech Courses
- Aerospace structure.(2 years)
- Avionics.(2 years)
- Aerodynamics.(2 years)
- Aircraft propulsion.(2 years)
- Computer science and engineering.(2 years)
- Thermal engineering.(2 years)
- Building science and technology.(2 years)
- Energy management and Climate change technology.(2 years)
- Energy engineering.(2 years)
- Embedded system design.(2 years)
- Food technology.(2 years)
M tech courses for working professionals-
- Aerospace structures
- Aircraft propulsion
- BMS (management studies)
- Master’s in Entrepreneurship and Management
- MBA (Dual Specialisation)
- MBA (Single Specialisation)
- MBA (for working professionals)
- Master’s of Management Studies
- Post graduate Diploma
Jain University offers other courses like in humanities and social science, languages, Sciences, M.phil, and Phd. Direct admission is provided in these courses as well.
You can contact us for further details on direct admission in Jain University.