Direct Admission In B. Architecture Colleges
Bachelor Of Architecture is the most sought after course in India after engineering. For admission in architecture colleges there are different entrance exam which are to be cleared. To get admission in top architecture college is a dream of every student who aspires to become an architect. This profession is the most challenging and is for the art lovers. If you are planning to make a career in architecture then you are at the right place. We are providing direct admission in B.Arch colleges through management quota / NRI seats. So, avail your seat in one of the top architecture college of India.
About B. Arch (Bachelor Of Architecture)
B.Arch is of five year duration including internship and a project in last year. It is a study of planning, designing, constructing buildings and physical structures. It is a form of science, as well as, art which is used to construct building, monuments or other physical structures. The design activity in architecture studies varies from smaller to higher levels.
In India, architecture industries are seeing boom and thus, jobs are more in this sector. As metro cities are growing in India, as well as, standard of living of different class is also increasing. The requirement of skyscrapers in cities and increase in demand of luxury accommodation has attracted many students to opt for B.Architecture. Some of the famous architects in India are-
- Charles Correa (First architect Of India).
- Nari Gandhi (Famous for his organic architecture).
- Raj Rewal (Leading architect in India conferred with medals by different countries).
- Hafeez Contractor (Recipient Of Padma Bhushan).
- B. V Doshi (Known for his evolution of architectural disclosure in India).
- Revathi Kamath (Pioneer Of Mud architecture).
- Bimal Patel (President Of CEPT University).
- Eugene Pandala (Leading architect who builds with environment sustainability).
Why To Take Admission In B. Arch Colleges?
Architecture has good scope and future in India, so if you are considering to opt for B.Arch then you must go for it. Architects have good salary package and this industry is booming right now. After graduation, there are many job prospects for students such as Public Works Department, Archaeological Department, Ministry Of Defence, National Institute Of Urban Affairs, PSU’s and many more. The whole course fee depends on the institution. Many architects work independently on different projects. Right now according to a latest statistics, approximately there are ten thousand or above jobs present in government and private sectors. There are many future prospects for architects to work in international projects. Admission in B.Arch can be an opportunity for a brighter future as it has ample opportunities for those who have specialization in one or the other subject.
ELIGIBILITY FOR B.ARCH COLLEGES-
There are some criteria for the students to get direct admission in B.Arch and they are-
- Must have matriculation degree in maths, physics, chemistry and english.
- Must have 55% or above in ‘10+2’ class.
- Must have qualified NATA.
These are the requirements for getting direct admission in B.Arch colleges.
For further details on direct admission in B.Arch you may contact us and we will help you with admission process.
Check out the list of Architecture Colleges :
- M S Ramaiah College Of Architecture
- Dayanand Sagar College Of Architecture
- Acharya School Of Architecture
- RV College Of Architecture
- BMS School Of Architecture
- R.R. School Of Architecture
Call us on 07406010001 to know more.