Direct Admission in Alliance School Of Law, Bangalore
Law graduates are not only bounded by the litigation career but there are numerous opportunities in the corporate sector, which normally incorporates roles for example legal associates and domestic counsels in various firms. In the corporate sector, legal practices play an important role if the lawyer knows about the management and business in business firms. For this graduates need to understand the law as well as the expertise in the subject matter in business administration. So, the Alliance School of Law provides the course B.B.A LL. B. (Hons.) in which graduates are trained in various subjects like Languages, Finance and Management.
Admission in Alliance School of Law, Bangalore empowers you to choose the correct path in this professional career. Our course curriculum has been designed carefully to engage the graduates in understanding management and legal principles in the right proportion.
About Alliance University
Alliance University was set up in Karnataka State in 2010 and it is a Private renowned University located in Bangalore. The University is acknowledged by both UGC (University Grants Commission) and AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), New Delhi. The University possesses baccalaureate concentrations, various certificate programs, doctoral programs and postgraduate programs.
Alliance University, Alliance School of Law is approved by BCI (Bar Council of India), New Delhi. The school is focused on imparting smart-class learning in governance and law practice. In order to achieve this goal, the teaching pedagogy and curriculum is planned very carefully to prepare graduate students in comparative law, international and domestic law subjects. Students of the Alliance School of Law learn mandatory subjects. They need to select their subject from vast elective subjects of unparalleled range. Alliance School of Law also offers some subjects based on the procedural and substantive law. The attorney-graduates acquire mandatory lawyer skills through practical activities and legal, clinical programs.
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University provides a one-year full-time LL.M. (Master of Law) degree in the field of Administrative and Constitutional Law and Commercial and Corporate Law. This course is designed to build up legal principles and research expertise on the basis of law among graduates.
The Alliance School of Law, Bangalore provides five-year, two integrated UG courses in law:
- A. LL. B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law Honors) and
- B.A LL. B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law Honors)
have been designed and crafted carefully to polish its graduates in different roles in legal service firms for their rewarding careers.
Why Alliance School of Law
- It offers integrated courses with specialization at honors-level
- One year full-time LL.M. course in two specializations: in Commercial and corporate law and in Administrative and Constitutional Law
- Progressive, contemporary, relevant and rigorous curriculum
- Run by highly-qualified faculty and adorned by reputed international faculty and jurists
- Innovative education comprising experiential learning, interactive and case-based teaching
- Moot Court hall is designed for court sessions and to simulate the court proceedings
- Magnificent infrastructure
- Facility of scholarship for eligible students
- Library is well-equipped with number of world-class legal digital resources
- Placement in renowned firms and legal companies and Internship opportunities
Courses Offered by Alliance School Of Law, Bangalore
- A. LL. B. (Hons.)
- B.A LL. B. (Hons.)
Post Graduate Courses
- Master of Law (LL. M.)
- D. in law
If you really want to join Alliance School of Law, Bangalore, then contact us. If you are having any queries feel free to ask. We will guide you.