Direct Admission in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences
Medical is one of the most prestigious profession in India. Every year meritorious students in medical entrance exam get admission in the top colleges. In this field competition is tough and it is hard to get admission in medical science. But now get direct admission in medical sciences through management quota and vacant seats. Here we are providing direct admission in Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences. Medical Science is one of the most expensive course and we provide assured admission in college.
About Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences
Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences was established in 1986 at BG Nagar, Nagamangala Taluk, Mandya, Karnataka. The institute was inaugurated by then chief minister of Karnataka, Shri Ramakrishna Hegde in the presence of “Padmabhushana”- Dr Sri Sri Sri Balagangadharanatha Maha Swamiji. Then the institute was established with a vision to provide medical education to those students who are from rural areas. And now the Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Science has evolved into one of the most prestigious medical institute of India.
Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Science is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences,Karnataka. The institute is recognised by Medical Council Of India(MCI),New Delhi. The campus is surrounded by greenery and have very good environment. There are three departments in the institute. There are other facilities provided to students such as cafeteria, hostel, transportation and wifi. There is a library for students which have latest editions and different volumes of references. Direct admission in Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences is an opportunity for all medical aspirants to transcend their dream of becoming a MBBS graduate.
Why to Take Admission in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences?
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES- Many seminars,workshops and programs are organised by the institute. Many state level competition and workshops are conducted so that the students are updated with the latest evolution in medicine and diseases. Many awareness programs are solely conducted by student so that they can aware the common mass about hygiene.
- ACHIEVEMENTS AND ACCOLADES- Many of our students have won the state level competition. In many slide seminars our doctors have proved their mettle. Many of our doctors hold good position in government level research programs and departments.
- RESEARCH AND PUBLICATION- Our students have published many research papers and journals. Their paper have been recognised by many other institutes. Our main focus is to develop an insight in students to find solution of diseases through their research work.
- ALUMNI MEET- The institute organise these meets so that the passed out students and present students can meet each other. Our students who have settled outside India or in India, help our students by guiding them. Many things are discussed during these meets like the evolution of medicine and technology used in medical. Many of our alumni’s assist our students during public health awareness programmes.
UNDER GRADUATE COURSES OFFERED –
- Anatomy (12 months),
- Physiology (12 months),
- Biochemistry (12 months),
- Pharmacology(18 months),
- Pathology (18 months)’
- Microbiology (18 months),
- Forensic Medicine (18 months),
- Community Medicine (12 months),
- ENT (12 months),
- Ophthalmology (12 months),
- Medicines (12 months),
- Paediatrics(12 months),
- Surgery(12 months),
- OBG (12 months).
POST GRADUATE COURSES OFFERED-
- MD- Anatomy (3 years),
- MD- Physiology (3 years),
- MD- Biochemistry (3 years),
- MD- Pathology (3 years),
- MD- Microbiology (3 years),
- MD- Pharmacology (3 years),
- MD- Community Medicine (3 years),
- MD- General Medicine(3 years),
- MD- Paediatrics (3 years),
- MD- Anaesthesiology (3 years),
- MD- Radiodiagnosis (3 years),
- MD- Skin & VD (3 years),
- MS- General Surgery(3 years),
- MS- Orthopedics (3 years),
- MS- OBG (3 years),
- MS- ENT (3 years),
- MS- Ophthalmology (3 years),
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS-
There are criteria which has to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criterias are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
- The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry and English.
- For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
- Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Science also provide diploma courses in many subjects with a duration of two years. For further details on direct admission in Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences you can contact us and we will help with the whole admission process.